How time flies! I can’t believe summer is almost over. We’ve started to receive thousands of tweets and messages from teachers as they prepare for back to school, and we’re excited to cheer everyone on as we get ready for the new year!As always, the Remind team is committed to helping teachers connect more efficiently with students and parents. We believe empowering teachers will make the greatest impact on education, and we’re honored that our team comes to work every day to support what you do. Here’s a quick recap of all the ways we’ve been able to collaborate with teachers over the last year to deliver on this goal:
- New name, same mission: We simplified our name from Remind101 to Remind! Different name, same values, same mission.
- Students and parents can view all their messages in one place: Check out the new app for students and parents! Remind has recently hit #1 in the Apple Education store and #5 in Google Play for Education thanks to the feedback from amazing teachers like Michael Buist, Cat Flippen, Todd Nesloney, and more!
- Teachers love attachments: Teachers everywhere are using Remind to send photos, documents and PDFs straight to students’ and parents’ phones. In our new app, teachers can also see who in their class has viewed the content.
- Remind is available for teachers around the world: Remind has launched internationally! Teachers outside the US and Canada can now connect with students and parents on mobile by downloading our app on iOS or Android.
- Improved support for our teachers: We enhanced our teacher support for quick responses to your questions. We’ve also launched new “how-to” guides for teachers to help prepare for back to school!
We’re grateful to teachers around the world like Adam, Jena, Erin, Daisy, Nick, Brad, Drew, Amy, Chris, Mike, Dominique, Jon, Isaac, Diane, Jay, Kathryn, Matt, Melissa, Sam, Kyle, Roni, Colin, and more. Without passionate teachers like you, Remind wouldn’t exist. Based on your continued support and feedback, we plan to release some great new features in the coming months that will help teachers better connect with students and parents. Stay tuned!The Remind team is just getting started on our journey to connect every teacher, student, and parent in the world to improve education. We credit teachers with every step we take towards achieving this vision, and are committed to helping them make a huge difference in their communities. Please continue to send us your questions, feedback and stories to email@example.com, tweet us, or join our page on Facebook.Have a great school year!Brett and the Remind team